Effective Industrial Pressure Testing
Your work involves the flow of some type of liquid through cylinders, pipes, etc. If those pathways are defective, the fluid could leak and cost you in more ways than one. Prevent disasters like this with industrial pressure testing from our pressure testing company.
Pressure and Temperature Testing of Oilfield Valve
Trybar (formerly the pressure testing arm of Maxbar, Inc.) specializes in tests that involve pressure, from vacuum to 200,000 psi. Our services range from basic proof testing to more elaborate tests that involve pressure and other factors such as temperature, external loading, strain recording, insulation resistance, etc.
We offer pressure cycling testing, and combined pressure/external load testing, and pressure/temperature cycling for API 6A and API 17D PSL qualification testing, for example.
We're always adding equipment, but at the moment we have:
- Compressed air to 6,000 psi
- Compressed inert gas to 30,000 psi
- Liquid pumps to 200,000 psi
- Pressure vessels for external pressure testing (internal dimensions):
- 4¾" diameter x 74" long, 30,000 psi, can be heated to 350οF
- 10" diameter x 25" long, 25,000 psi, ambient temperature
- Environmental chambers (internal dimensions):
||Temperature Range (F)
||-70 to +525
||-70 to +525
||-70 to +257
- Furnace for hot testing only, 36" diameter x 43" deep, ambient to 2,000οF
Please contact us to learn more.