Industrial Pressure Testing Services
We are the perfect source for companies that have work that involves the flow of certain liquids through cylinders, pipes, and more. If those pathways are defective, the fluid could leak and cost you in many ways. Prevent problems like this with our industrial pressure testing services from Houston, Texas.
Pressure and Temperature Testing of Oilfield Valve
Trybar (formerly the pressure testing arm of Maxbar, Inc.) specializes in proof pressure and other pressure related tests that can run from vacuum to 200,000 psi. Our services range from basic proof testing to more elaborate tests that involve pressure and other factors such as temperature, external loading, strain recording, and insulation resistance.
We offer pressure cycling testing, and combined pressure/external load testing, and pressure/temperature cycling for API 6A and API 17D PSL qualification testing, for example.
We are always adding equipment for external pressure testing, and the following is currently available:
- Compressed air to 6,000 psi
- Compressed inert gas to 30,000 psi
- Liquid pumps to 200,000 psi
- Pressure vessels for external pressure testing (internal dimensions):
- 4¾" diameter x 74" long, 30,000 psi, can be heated to 350οF
- 10" diameter x 25" long, 25,000 psi, ambient temperature
||Temperature Range (F)
||-70 to +525
||-70 to +525
||-70 to +257
- Furnace for hot testing only, 36" diameter x 43" deep, ambient to 2,000οF
Please contact us today at (832) 271-4239 to learn more.